In the context of increasing digitization and the use of social platforms to generate professional connections, the LinkedIn network is a useful tool to create a job profile.
Ópera Latinoamérica (OLA) through Escena Digital is committed to contributing to the creation of spaces for the improvement of performing arts professionals and extends the invitation to the Workshop on the use of LinkedIn.
The activity was given by the communications collaborator of Escena Digital, Claudia Díaz, and consisted of an opportunity to acquire new knowledge about LinkedIn, as well as delve into its practical application and its uses for theater workers and performing arts organizations.
Here are nine general recommendations for perfecting your LinkedIn profile:
- Choose a photograph (400×400 pixels) consistent with your profession.
- Use a bio photo (1584×396 pixels) that represents your professional interests or a design of your personal brand.
- Write a headline that is a brief elevator pitch that makes it very clear who you are, what you do and what you offer.
- Customize your profile URL for faster indexing in search engines.
- Highlight the best of your education, background and knowledge.
- Create valuable content that helps captivate people in your industry and make your work known.
- Use keywords so that you appear in the search results of recruiters. Include them throughout your profile.
- Connect with relevant contacts in your industry.
- Constantly update your contact information.
Check Escena Digital’s LinkedIn profile and the workshop: