Colón para bebés, is a sensory activity on the poetic and lyrical tenderness of the different languages adapted for the little ones. The Carnival of the animals will be held from Saturday 22nd to Sunday 30th June at the Salón Dorado of the Teatro Colón in Buenos Aires.
Starting next Saturday, June 22 at the Salón Dorado, the Teatro Colón will open its first edition of Colón para Bebés: a musical and corporal activity that facilitates and stimulates the early development stages and favors the bond of the baby with its accompanying adults. This sensory experience, with the idea and artistic direction of Eugenia Schvartzman and Mariana Cincunegui, has the adaptation of the suite musical of The Carnival of Animals composed in 1886 by the French composer Camille Saint-Saёns and will be performed by two pianos, cello , flute, celesta and xylophone accompanied by a dancer.
There will be four scheduled dates in which the following activity will take place: Saturday 22, Sunday 23, Saturday 29 and Sunday 30 June.
The proposal is segmented into 3 levels and each group, consisting of age bands, will have its specific schedule: from 3 to 9 months the start time will be at 10:00 am, from 10 to 18 months the activity begins at 12:00 and a third and final level ranging from 19 months to 2 years from14:00.
With a total of 25 participants per level, the activity involves the participation of babies and accompanying adults who for 50 minutes will be guided through the musical imaginary of the Carnival of animals.
For inquiries and reports call from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at (11) 4378 7366. Or write to email@example.com
Schedule of levels and schedules
- From 3 to 9 months: 10:00 hours.
- From 10 to 18 months: 12:00 hours.
- From 19 months to 2 years: 2:00 p.m.
The public is recommended:
- Attend with comfortable clothes and socks since you will work barefoot on a specially designed floor.
- The accompanying adult will be responsible for the baby throughout the activity.
- To facilitate the enjoyment and development of the proposal, only one adult at a time can accompany the baby.
- The maximum number of escorts allowed is 2 (two) adults per child.
- They will be able to leave the baby cars in a specially designated place.
- Attend a few minutes before the start time of the activity, entering the freedom street 621.